Pages

Card Basics

Card Basics ~~ One 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of card stock will make a base for 2 cards. Cut it at 4 1/4 portrait and score at 5 1/2. Or for landscape cut at 5 1/2 and score at 4 1/4.

Here is a list of some of my favorite tools: BIG SHOT die cutting machine ~ Grid paper ~~ Stampin' UP! Stampin Trimmer (cutting and scoring) ~Bone Folder - this little tool is a MUST! ~Multipurpose Liquid Glue ~ Glue Dots ~ Stampin' Dimensionals, Score tape, Stickles. BLING, BLING AND MORE BLING.... If it sparkles, I love it!



Friday, March 1, 2013

Hello Friday!


Welcome back to my blog!  I hope you've had time to stamp or be creative this week.  I've always got at few things going on at one time.   Do any of you do that?    Then I will get something on my mind that really inspires me and I go with it until it's finished.   I wish I could do that with housework and diets!   Hmmm on with the show!
 
These are some Stampin' Up! Cards I designed to take to a "swap" in Orlando in January. Stampin' Up! had a leadership program and I was able to go to it and LOVED it!! I had never been to anything like that and it was scarry at first, then amazing! I am a people person. I can find someone to talk to in any group... so that's what I did. When my group wasn't available, I just hung out with whoever was around. Everyone was nice.... but met some really sweet ladies from Canada. And I was really excited about meeting Shelly!!
 
 




 




 
 

 
hope you enjoy checking out my cards.... I just think they're TOO INKIN' CUTE!  I hope you do to!
 
Have a wonderful day and a blessed weekend!!   Create something when you have time!!
 
Stop back by often.. you never know what you'll find on here! 

5 comments:

  1. Cute cards, but I really like the red & white "love" card...elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photo with shelli! love your blog. Thanks for joining our Treasure Hunt as well! Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com

    ReplyDelete