Pages

Card Basics

Card Basics ~~ One 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of card stock will make a base for 2 cards. Cut it at 4 1/4 portrait and score at 5 1/2. Or for landscape cut at 5 1/2 and score at 4 1/4.

Here is a list of some of my favorite tools: BIG SHOT die cutting machine ~ Grid paper ~~ Stampin' UP! Stampin Trimmer (cutting and scoring) ~Bone Folder - this little tool is a MUST! ~Multipurpose Liquid Glue ~ Glue Dots ~ Stampin' Dimensionals, Score tape, Stickles. BLING, BLING AND MORE BLING.... If it sparkles, I love it!



Monday, February 25, 2013

Monday, Monday, Monday

Well hello everyone! I hope you had a great weekend and created a few cards or something. 

I've been working on a couple of things. Some of my cards are quick and I can just "whip" them out.  But sometimes NOT!   Sometimes it takes me a few hours, days or in some cases more than a week to get it like I want. And sometimes I do all that work and look at it and say.... "this is a really ugly" and start all over again.  It doesn't get me down. It's part of getting something just right. Just the way you want it. 

I made this a couple of weeks ago and shared it on Face Book, so I thought I would share it with you today.   You may or may not like this one, but I did. And I hope the person that received it did.       
 
 


The bicycle stamp used is from the Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration flyer from a set called 'FEELING SENTIMENTAL'  #129630. There are 4 stamps in the set.

** Through March 22nd it is available free with a $50.00 or more order.  During Sale-A-Bration, you get a freebie with each $50.00 you spend!  Check my Stampin' Up! site for more information and to see the free items you can choose from!

Here's a list of other Stampin' Up! supplies:

En Francais  #109521  (stamped in Crumb Cake on Very Vanilla stock for background)
Very Vanilla card stock   #101650
Crumb Cake Ink  #126795
Early Espresso Stampin' Emboss Powder # 128980 (for the bicycle)
Heat Tool  #129053
Circle Punch 2 1/2 inch # 120906
Top Note Bigz Die # 113463  (one of my favorite dies)
Linen Thread  # 104199
Flower Trim  # 126869
Pearl Basic Jewels  # 119247
Paper Doiles Tea Lace  #129399  (just a piece used at the corner inked up with Crumb Cake ink)

The floral paper and brown card stock is from some "stash" I had.  Corners were made with a round corner punch that I've had for years.

***

I appreciate YOU my friends and followers. Feel free to comment and let me know you stopped by.   I hope you have a wonderful Monday!

Tona

 

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Tona, I like the image the colours and the distressing.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thrilled that you think so Kevin!! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete