Pages

Card Basics

Card Basics ~~ One 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of card stock will make a base for 2 cards. Cut it at 4 1/4 portrait and score at 5 1/2. Or for landscape cut at 5 1/2 and score at 4 1/4.

Here is a list of some of my favorite tools: BIG SHOT die cutting machine ~ Grid paper ~~ Stampin' UP! Stampin Trimmer (cutting and scoring) ~Bone Folder - this little tool is a MUST! ~Multipurpose Liquid Glue ~ Glue Dots ~ Stampin' Dimensionals, Score tape, Stickles. BLING, BLING AND MORE BLING.... If it sparkles, I love it!



Saturday, March 23, 2013

Hello Friends!

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I have been really busy this week so I haven't posted in a few days.  But I'll pick up the pace and as my friend Linda would say...."stay on task"  (wink wink at Linda!)  this week...

I would like to say that I have some AMAZING friends! They are all so nice and supportive of me as a person,  my card making and STAMPIN' UP! . Thank YOU!! 

Some of my friends are crafters, card makers, scrappers, some of them just love to crochet, paint or collect things.  Others sell other products like Pampered Chef, Tastefully Simple and Thirty One ~~ and I can't leave out Scentsy! Then there are the wonderful friends that buy from us.   That helps so much!  For this I say Thank YOU all... I LOVE you all!

Now,  I would like to share some photos of some of my friends that came to my workshop on the 16th of March.   We had a lot of fun, and make some pretty cards! 

All of my friends hard at work on their cards!




Linda playing with the ink!
 
 
Teddy sharing her card....
 
 
 
Linda
 
 
Diana
 
 
Marge
 


Thanks for a great afternoon!     Can't wait for the next workshop!
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog and Have a Blessed Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment