Pages

Card Basics

Card Basics ~~ One 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of card stock will make a base for 2 cards. Cut it at 4 1/4 portrait and score at 5 1/2. Or for landscape cut at 5 1/2 and score at 4 1/4.

Here is a list of some of my favorite tools: BIG SHOT die cutting machine ~ Grid paper ~~ Stampin' UP! Stampin Trimmer (cutting and scoring) ~Bone Folder - this little tool is a MUST! ~Multipurpose Liquid Glue ~ Glue Dots ~ Stampin' Dimensionals, Score tape, Stickles. BLING, BLING AND MORE BLING.... If it sparkles, I love it!



Saturday, March 16, 2013

Here is the Die Cut I Won!

Hi everyone,   a couple of posts back I told you about becoming a designer for another blog, well, unfortunately that's not going to happen.  BUT, I've met some really nice people and will continue to follow their blogs and hope you will too  :)

On that same post, I mentioned that I had won a die cut in the shape of a telephone from a company called  Die-Versions ----  Whispers - Operator Please....     THANK YOU DIE-VERSIONS!!  y'all go check out their site!

I got in in the mail and wanted to show it to you.   Not to mention what else it can do...  (this is actually a side effect of a crafter's brain haha)  See the photo's below!

 
notice I took have only taken a few parts out at this point...
 
 
a little color from the markers, and a little Glossy Accents....
 
 
and TADA!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a Blessed Day! 
I hope you'll check back soon!

11 comments:

  1. That is so stinkin cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!! this comment almost got passed up because I didn't see it at first!
      So sorry!! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thanks!! I'm headed to see what you're up to on your blog!

      Delete
  3. :) thank you Linda!!! You are too!! Thanks for stoppin' by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tonawanda CONGRATS! We're so glad you are excited to have won our NEW "Operator Please" die. And aren't you the cutest thing ever - using the negative spaces to craft something else! {Love that tail!}. We'd love to have all of your readers/follower stop on by and say "HI" - find us on Facebook {Die-Versions}. Come tell us "Tonawanda sent me!".

    Keep on crafting, have a great weekend! And one more time - CONGRATS!

    Susan
    www.Die-Versions.com
    "...Universally Crafty!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan! I only have a few following - but I hope the "lookers" who pop by will check you out too!

      Delete
  5. Oh, it's so cute! I can already think of fabo things to make with it. Bet you'll have lots of fun.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yea... the wheels are turning!! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. Well, you lucky girl....how cute and clever is that! I'm looking forward to seeing what else you come up with using this little die....well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne-Marie! I hope to get something done soon (I have something in mind)

      Delete