Pages

Card Basics

Card Basics ~~ One 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of card stock will make a base for 2 cards. Cut it at 4 1/4 portrait and score at 5 1/2. Or for landscape cut at 5 1/2 and score at 4 1/4.

Here is a list of some of my favorite tools: BIG SHOT die cutting machine ~ Grid paper ~~ Stampin' UP! Stampin Trimmer (cutting and scoring) ~Bone Folder - this little tool is a MUST! ~Multipurpose Liquid Glue ~ Glue Dots ~ Stampin' Dimensionals, Score tape, Stickles. BLING, BLING AND MORE BLING.... If it sparkles, I love it!



Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Hello

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to come to my page.  It's been a busy weekend and a busy day today.
I just want to say thank you to the following people.  

Over the weekend, I was invited to join a really cool group of ladies on a design team for Twist Of Faith Cards.  I'm so excited!  I can't wait to start!  http://twistoffaithcards.blogspot.com/

I also entered a contest on Face Book to win a die cut from Die-Versions and won that! I can't wait to get it in the mail and use it!!  It's a telephone!  Anyone that knows me knows I'm always on the phone!  How fitting!    http://www.die-versionsblog.com/    and  http://www.die-versions.com/

Then when I checked my mail today,  I had a package because I had won another drawing on Face Book from Stampin Grammy and got a Stampin' Up! set called "Carry On"  it's a hostess set - one I don't have. Not to mention some really pretty cards from her and a precious little calendar!  All I can say is  ~ COOL!  Thank you! (get to Stampin Grammy from my Face Book page)

I have my work cut out for me this week!  So I'll be posting some cards soon.  Don't forget to check my list of pages I follow and check out my friends pages too!

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl...congrats on your prezzies..how exciting. Love all your latest creations, and can't wait to see more.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Tona.......I'm hopin' some of your luck rubs off on me, hahaa. I'm really looking forward to seeing your creations, and working with you on the TOF team. xxx

    ReplyDelete