Pages

Card Basics

Card Basics ~~ One 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of card stock will make a base for 2 cards. Cut it at 4 1/4 portrait and score at 5 1/2. Or for landscape cut at 5 1/2 and score at 4 1/4.

Here is a list of some of my favorite tools: BIG SHOT die cutting machine ~ Grid paper ~~ Stampin' UP! Stampin Trimmer (cutting and scoring) ~Bone Folder - this little tool is a MUST! ~Multipurpose Liquid Glue ~ Glue Dots ~ Stampin' Dimensionals, Score tape, Stickles. BLING, BLING AND MORE BLING.... If it sparkles, I love it!



Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Hi there friends!

I have been so sick!  The "funk" finally caught up with me.  You know the one... many of you have had it.  It's not the flu,  but you still feel like yuk.  Sneezing, itchy eyes, you think you have allergies.... then the fever and headache!  NIQUIL take me away!!!!!!

Well that's where I've been.  I've not been able to craft or anything, but I did get a new X-ACTO knife and I love it!    I always had trouble holding the regular kind. They always wanted to slip out of my hand.  Not this beauty!  Now I want to cut everything! hahaha

About a month ago, my friend Teresa and I went to a quilt show in Orlando.  It was a great "girls" day out!  We took a few pictures of the quilts we liked, talked & admired the quilts.  Here are a couple.  I love cats so you know I liked this one.  And the other one, I thought of my mom.  She is a taylor, and there were always sewing machines (I only have 3 myself), fabric, notions and more around. I learned to sew on a sewing machine before I went to first grade. I guess my love of paper and colors isn't too far off from fabric.  (I still love fabric - our secret...right?)




HAVE A BLESSED DAY!! 

And thanks for stopping by.  When I feel better, I will share some things I get made... I want to try some HEARTFELT CREATIONS flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment