Pages

Card Basics

Card Basics ~~ One 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of card stock will make a base for 2 cards. Cut it at 4 1/4 portrait and score at 5 1/2. Or for landscape cut at 5 1/2 and score at 4 1/4.

Here is a list of some of my favorite tools: BIG SHOT die cutting machine ~ Grid paper ~~ Stampin' UP! Stampin Trimmer (cutting and scoring) ~Bone Folder - this little tool is a MUST! ~Multipurpose Liquid Glue ~ Glue Dots ~ Stampin' Dimensionals, Score tape, Stickles. BLING, BLING AND MORE BLING.... If it sparkles, I love it!



Saturday, April 7, 2018

Clean, organize, so much to do!

It's a disaster in my craft room. It just is.  I've struggled with this for years.  I do not know how to organize. 

I just have A LOT to organize.  I have asked friends for help, some say "oh we will get your craft room clean!"  or  "I'm a great organizer!"  They come, they see - they ALL run away scared!   I have so much paper, ink, glue, embellishments, craft stuff everywhere... they don't know where to start.  And telling me to get a box for this, a tub for that... doesn't work for me.

My one friend Amiee, came and helped me get my one storage cabinet under control. (several years ago) She was awesome. And it is still in order.  But my craft supplies multiplied.  I have no flow so I can find what I need.  Is there a class for this??  I will admit I'm a messy crafter, but this is at an all time epic disaster level.  Seriously way out of control.

I won't have friends over to craft because it's so bad.  When I do, we drag stuff out into the dining room to craft and then it just gets pushed back in the craft room when they leave for me to deal with later. They all offer to help me put it up, but seriously.  WHERE?

So, send positive vibes, thoughts... prayers... anything is accepted... I'm goin in!





No comments:

Post a Comment