Pages

Card Basics

Card Basics ~~ One 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of card stock will make a base for 2 cards. Cut it at 4 1/4 portrait and score at 5 1/2. Or for landscape cut at 5 1/2 and score at 4 1/4.

Here is a list of some of my favorite tools: BIG SHOT die cutting machine ~ Grid paper ~~ Stampin' UP! Stampin Trimmer (cutting and scoring) ~Bone Folder - this little tool is a MUST! ~Multipurpose Liquid Glue ~ Glue Dots ~ Stampin' Dimensionals, Score tape, Stickles. BLING, BLING AND MORE BLING.... If it sparkles, I love it!



Friday, March 2, 2018

My New Obsession - mini albums

I have wanted to make mini albums for ages!!  They are so detailed and beautiful.  Then add photo's and journaling and it is a one of a kind, completely custom album.

And my friend Lauren, who does some AMAZING albums, came over before Christmas and helped me get started on a Christmas one. But being the procraftinator I am, it is still a work in progress.  But THANK YOU LAUREN! One day when it's done...you will be proud of me!!  But in the meantime, I'm still learning all I can!

Maybe someday Lauren will let me share some pictures of some of her mini albums. And when I get THIS one done, I will share with you.

Front page:

Spine:
Flat out:

Back of album:


I had also been looking at the mini albums in my friend Kathy's craft store, CREATIVE HANDS  - in Spring Hill, for ages.  I told her when she does another class - I'm in!  She does a different technique than Lauren does. 
And ME being ME,  I want to know as much as I can!!

So last week was the class.  There were 5 of us and we worked on our albums and chatted and just had  F U N.  That's what crafting is all about!  Right??

And without further delay, here is my album from last week.  Using Graphic45 PORTRAIT OF A LADY paper, and many different brands of embellishments.  I hope you like it!

This is Kathy:

Front page:



 




Back of album:

Thanks for a great day Kathy!



And thanks to all who stop
 by to check out my blog! 
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I love the mini album. How long does it take to make one? Is it a kit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teresa! Thanks for asking. The one I did at Kathy's store CREATIVE HANDS was "sort" of a kit. She had each page "cut" with embelishments in the bag and ready to instruct us on each one. And because we all work at different speeds, it took us 4-5 hours to put it together. BUT each album takes different amounts of time depending on the technique and what YOU want to put in. ;)

    ReplyDelete