Pages

Card Basics

Card Basics ~~ One 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of card stock will make a base for 2 cards. Cut it at 4 1/4 portrait and score at 5 1/2. Or for landscape cut at 5 1/2 and score at 4 1/4.

Here is a list of some of my favorite tools: BIG SHOT die cutting machine ~ Grid paper ~~ Stampin' UP! Stampin Trimmer (cutting and scoring) ~Bone Folder - this little tool is a MUST! ~Multipurpose Liquid Glue ~ Glue Dots ~ Stampin' Dimensionals, Score tape, Stickles. BLING, BLING AND MORE BLING.... If it sparkles, I love it!



Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Wonderful Wednesday!!

It's the middle of the week for most folks!!  Hope your day is going well!  

Today I want to share a card with you that is very similar to the Thank You card I made for my Mother-in-law.   It was for a swap and I tried to come up with something that had a touch of elegance to it. I hope you like it! 



 
 
 
Supply list:
 
Very Vanilla card stock base #101650
 
Gold card stock  #132622  Embossed using the Big Shot with a "script" embossing folder
 
Heat embossing powder Gold #109129
 
Basic Black card stock #121045
 
Shimmering water colors from Hobby Lobby for the flowers
 
So Very Grateful Stamp set for the flowers -
      I use cling mount #133053   /  wood mount is also available #133050
 
"Always Thinking of You" sentiment is from the hostess set
               Express Yourself #130339 -    heat embossed in gold.
 
Framelits Labels Collection #125598 (and the Big Shot)
 
Stampin' Dimensionals  #104430
 
Pearl Basic Jewels #119247- used a gold sharpie marker to color the little pearls.
 
If you want to make this card, and need more help let me know!  I designed and created this card, so all I ask is that you give me a shout out if you CASE it  :)

Thanks for popping over to my blog and have a Blessed day!!!
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment