Pages

Card Basics

Card Basics ~~ One 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of card stock will make a base for 2 cards. Cut it at 4 1/4 portrait and score at 5 1/2. Or for landscape cut at 5 1/2 and score at 4 1/4.

Here is a list of some of my favorite tools: BIG SHOT die cutting machine ~ Grid paper ~~ Stampin' UP! Stampin Trimmer (cutting and scoring) ~Bone Folder - this little tool is a MUST! ~Multipurpose Liquid Glue ~ Glue Dots ~ Stampin' Dimensionals, Score tape, Stickles. BLING, BLING AND MORE BLING.... If it sparkles, I love it!



Sunday, November 24, 2013

Giving THANKS!!


This is the week of Thanksgiving and I'm giving lots of thanks!   I'm thankful for my family, friends and so many things.   I'm thankful that you've come to my page to check it out!! 

Here's a fall card I recently did in my class...


 
 

 
Thanks for stopping by to check out my designs!!! Have a Blessed Day!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment