Pages

Card Basics

Card Basics ~~ One 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of card stock will make a base for 2 cards. Cut it at 4 1/4 portrait and score at 5 1/2. Or for landscape cut at 5 1/2 and score at 4 1/4.

Here is a list of some of my favorite tools: BIG SHOT die cutting machine ~ Grid paper ~~ Stampin' UP! Stampin Trimmer (cutting and scoring) ~Bone Folder - this little tool is a MUST! ~Multipurpose Liquid Glue ~ Glue Dots ~ Stampin' Dimensionals, Score tape, Stickles. BLING, BLING AND MORE BLING.... If it sparkles, I love it!



Sunday, September 22, 2013

hi y'all!!

Well it's a FACT  I'm not very good at blogging! I'm sorry friends....

I'm going to catch you up real quick....  We were out of town for a bit in August, then got home and our AC went out!  UGH NOT FUN!! August in Florida without AC is not pleasant... and it took a week to get the new one installed... blah blah blah blah blah...I could go on.... blah blah blah blah~~  ok, all caught up!  Let's move on!

Now let me show you some things I've been working on!  For my August 18th class, I thought I would do some UN-Christmas cards. You know, everyday cards with Christmas paper! I thought they came out really cute.

I used the Season Of Style Designer Series Paper Stack from Stampin' Up! #132181  (of course),  and the other colors of cardstock are Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler & Gumball Green.   With basic jewels and pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals and my Stampin' Trimmer & snail glue.


The stamp sets are Stampin' Up! 
                                                         

                                                    Feel Goods
                                                    #129684 (c)   #131916 (w)

 
 
 
Happy Day
#130297 (c)       130294 (w)

 
 
 
 

Simply Sketched (hostess set)
** let me help you earn this set!!!**
#129672 (c)      #129669 (w)
 
 
 
 
 
Oh, Hello
  #130733 (c)     #131931 (w)

 
 

Also from the Simply Sketched
(hostess set) 
#129672 (c)      #129669 (w)

 
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a BLESSED DAY!!! 
Don't forget to leave me a little note to say "hi" ~

2 comments:

  1. I love the new cards. Simple and colorful...really like the paper on all the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you friend!!! That little stack packs a punch! For many different things!

    ReplyDelete