Pages

Card Basics

Card Basics ~~ One 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of card stock will make a base for 2 cards. Cut it at 4 1/4 portrait and score at 5 1/2. Or for landscape cut at 5 1/2 and score at 4 1/4.

Here is a list of some of my favorite tools: BIG SHOT die cutting machine ~ Grid paper ~~ Stampin' UP! Stampin Trimmer (cutting and scoring) ~Bone Folder - this little tool is a MUST! ~Multipurpose Liquid Glue ~ Glue Dots ~ Stampin' Dimensionals, Score tape, Stickles. BLING, BLING AND MORE BLING.... If it sparkles, I love it!



Thursday, November 28, 2013

Giving Thanks 4

Today is Thanksgiving and I'm thankful that God blessed me with my husband and all the time we have been able to spend together over the years.  We have a nice home and food on the table and most of all we have Christ in our hearts.  

Here is another card I designed for the fall / Thanksgiving season.

 
 
Have a Blessed Day and don't forget to give Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment