Pages

Card Basics

Card Basics ~~ One 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of card stock will make a base for 2 cards. Cut it at 4 1/4 portrait and score at 5 1/2. Or for landscape cut at 5 1/2 and score at 4 1/4.

Here is a list of some of my favorite tools: BIG SHOT die cutting machine ~ Grid paper ~~ Stampin' UP! Stampin Trimmer (cutting and scoring) ~Bone Folder - this little tool is a MUST! ~Multipurpose Liquid Glue ~ Glue Dots ~ Stampin' Dimensionals, Score tape, Stickles. BLING, BLING AND MORE BLING.... If it sparkles, I love it!



Thursday, January 30, 2014

hello everyone...

Thanks for taking the time to pop by my blog.  I have had a lot going on in my life, so I've neglected my blog and most importantly my followers.  For the folks that have hung around... THANK YOU so much.  I appreciate it!  

I finally broke down and got MDS  (My Digital Studio)  which is a Stampin' Up! computer program to help you with cards, scrapbook pages and many other things... I enjoyed making this cute card and it's really a hybrid. (hybrid is when the computer program and other elements are joined together... like other stamps on it and embellishments)

The base card stock is Cherry Cobbler #119684 and I printed on Whisper White #100730 .

The "MDS stamp" is called Magnificent Maple.   And the sentiment is from a set called Daring Adventure, also on MDS.  

The dots and "grunge" look are from a set called Gorgeous Grunge #130517 and I used SU gold ink#132141 for this... it just gives it a little shimmer and I just took a distressing tool and kind of ripped the edges of the paper... same for the inside.  Last I used SU 7/16 Natural trim #129287 and made a little knot in it, then made a little bow out of Natural linen thread # 104199.  I especially love those trims... 

 
Well I hope you enjoy the card, thanks again for stopping by...

Have a Blessed Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment