Pages

Card Basics

Card Basics ~~ One 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of card stock will make a base for 2 cards. Cut it at 4 1/4 portrait and score at 5 1/2. Or for landscape cut at 5 1/2 and score at 4 1/4.

Here is a list of some of my favorite tools: BIG SHOT die cutting machine ~ Grid paper ~~ Stampin' UP! Stampin Trimmer (cutting and scoring) ~Bone Folder - this little tool is a MUST! ~Multipurpose Liquid Glue ~ Glue Dots ~ Stampin' Dimensionals, Score tape, Stickles. BLING, BLING AND MORE BLING.... If it sparkles, I love it!



Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Saturday Class....

 
 Saturday, April 13th. 1:00 pm -3pm
(maybe a little longer) 
Location: my house ~
call  me, email me, or FaceBook me if you are coming and need directions - or leave me a comment here  

Class fee is $10.00
(I supply the paper, ink, etc.)
If you have them please bring your fussy cut scissors & bone folder if you can remember. 

I've been working on getting some really nice prizes for the drawings too!
 

In this class we are going to make a couple of Mother's Day cards and a Birthday card too.

 

  PLEASE Let me know if you'll be able to make it 
I have to make kits for everyone and seats are filling up quick!
(I have a limited amount of space/seats)


Here are some cards we've made in previous classes....

this is a Get Well "guy" card designed my me ~ of course!


 
 A sweet friend Nancy Kee sent me the directions to this card base so we tried it in class.  I thought my girls did great!
 
 
This is my friend Linda she's holding up cards we made last time.... we had so much fun! 
  
 

this is a Christmas Ornament we made back in December 2012
 
 
Hope to hear from you soon!!    And have a Blessed Day!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment