Pages

Card Basics

Card Basics ~~ One 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of card stock will make a base for 2 cards. Cut it at 4 1/4 portrait and score at 5 1/2. Or for landscape cut at 5 1/2 and score at 4 1/4.

Here is a list of some of my favorite tools: BIG SHOT die cutting machine ~ Grid paper ~~ Stampin' UP! Stampin Trimmer (cutting and scoring) ~Bone Folder - this little tool is a MUST! ~Multipurpose Liquid Glue ~ Glue Dots ~ Stampin' Dimensionals, Score tape, Stickles. BLING, BLING AND MORE BLING.... If it sparkles, I love it!



Friday, September 27, 2013

Ok I'm getting the hang of this (I think)

I've been a busy bee lately.... here are some more cards I've made and wanted to share.

Stamp:   Hello, Doily #122847(c)   #128610 (w)

I heat embossed in white on Melon Mambo  on one card and Perfect Plum on the other.

Then I stamped the poppy from the Simply Sketched (hostess set ~ let me show you how to get it!!) and then colored it in with matching ink.

NEXT is the big thing!!  I punched it with my circle punch and also punched a circle of double sided tape ( Stampin' Up! sells sheets of this!!  Multipurpose Adhesive sheets 12 12x12 sheets $14.95  #120805)

Carefully pulled the back off the adhesive and laid it on the stamped image... then pulled the backing off the top.    Then I put very fine glitter on it Dazzling Diamonds #102023  and rubbed it in... keep rubbing and it takes all the sticky off and keeps the fine glitter on the image. .....TAAA DAAAA!!

Then I put it in the center of the doily and put my ribbon on! It's all ready to go in the mail!

It's really pretty "in person",  so to speak.   Hope you like it!!







 
 
 
Thank you for taking a few minutes to stop by and check out my blog!!   Have a Blessed Day!!



1 comment:

  1. That is so pretty! Very Delicate and dainty....you could use that card for any occasion.

    ReplyDelete