Pages

Card Basics

Card Basics ~~ One 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of card stock will make a base for 2 cards. Cut it at 4 1/4 portrait and score at 5 1/2. Or for landscape cut at 5 1/2 and score at 4 1/4.

Here is a list of some of my favorite tools: BIG SHOT die cutting machine ~ Grid paper ~~ Stampin' UP! Stampin Trimmer (cutting and scoring) ~Bone Folder - this little tool is a MUST! ~Multipurpose Liquid Glue ~ Glue Dots ~ Stampin' Dimensionals, Score tape, Stickles. BLING, BLING AND MORE BLING.... If it sparkles, I love it!



Monday, August 19, 2013

Hello, sorry for the delay!!!

I had set this up to post automatically... I guess it didn't work....just realized it! I'm sorry!!

We've had a long time friend of our family visiting from out of state,  I had a workshop on Saturday and it's just been a blur the last few days!!   I'm sorry I kind of put posting on the back burner, but we'll get it going again!

Now... where were we???

Hmmmm there are a lot of backpacks in this photo!!    They are really cool!!
 
This is my "up-line" Sandi   :)

 
This is a facebook friend that I was lucky to meet up with at the convention.  We had agreed upon a swap and with the help of cell phones and texting... we actually found each other!!!
Hi Elizabeth Kuter Bowman!!

 
 
One of the things we did that was cool (to me) was we set a world record for the most greeting cards mailed at one time from the same place.  To participate you had to #1 make a card using all Stampin' Up! products. #2 Have a stamp.... #3  WAIT in a really long line!!   I wanted my mom to share this with me so this is the card I made and mailed to her so she could be a part of setting a world record!! And WE DID IT!!! This card was number 4195!!


 
Until next time, have a blessed day and thanks for taking time to check out my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment