Pages

Card Basics

Card Basics ~~ One 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of card stock will make a base for 2 cards. Cut it at 4 1/4 portrait and score at 5 1/2. Or for landscape cut at 5 1/2 and score at 4 1/4.

Here is a list of some of my favorite tools: BIG SHOT die cutting machine ~ Grid paper ~~ Stampin' UP! Stampin Trimmer (cutting and scoring) ~Bone Folder - this little tool is a MUST! ~Multipurpose Liquid Glue ~ Glue Dots ~ Stampin' Dimensionals, Score tape, Stickles. BLING, BLING AND MORE BLING.... If it sparkles, I love it!



Saturday, April 13, 2013

Hello Friends....

I thought I'd share a card with you that I made tonight for a challenge in my local group.  I was in a hurry to get it posted in time, so it's not the BEST photo.  But I hope you enjoy it.

 
 
I used All SU products ~~
Melon Mambo & Black card stock for the base and mat.  
 
 Melon Mambo & Daffodil Delight ink and a sponge to get the background, 
(just smeared it on Whisper White card stock) then sprayed it with water to muddle it a bit more, dried it a little with the heat tool to get the funky looking lines.
 
I then stamped with StazOn ink using the Flowering Flourishes stamps on the background. 
 
For the little popped sentiment, Black StazOn ink on Pink Pirouette, sentiment from Thoughts and Prayers Cling set. 
I used the Scallop Oval punch with black ink for the edges of the sentiment with crystal effects around the scallop. 
Then used Dimentionals to pop it.
Then used Rhinestones and Crystal Effects to "fancy" it up a little.
 
It's all still wet in the photos. But I liked how it came out.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by.... Have a Blessed Day!

5 comments:

  1. beautiful Elegant card Tona,I like the design and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I appreciate your kind comments every time you stop by :)

      Delete
  2. That is so pretty Tona! Can't wait to see it in person. You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I appreciate that my friend!! Hope to see you soon!

      Delete
  3. Hey girl,

    Adorable card hun. Perfectly illustrated, and I think your photography is awesome.

    xo

    ReplyDelete